What can I do with ripe tomatoes?
Chopped tomatoes. ¼ cup of olive oil. ½ teaspoon of garlic powder. 2 teaspoons of dried oregano. 1 cup of cooking cream. Salt. Black Pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place the chopped tomatoes in an oven tray.
3. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
5. Blend the roasted tomatoes in an electric blender.
6. Keep in a sealed jar and refrigerate until use.
Preparation Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time : 40 - 60 Minutes
Servings : 3-6 Persons
Meal Type : Basics