What can I do with leftover yogurt?
¾ cup of yogurt. ¾ cup of sugar. ¾ cup of cooking oil. ¾ cup of all-purpose flour. 2 eggs. 1 tablespoon of baking powder. 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Cake Topping: ¼ cup of semolina. 200 g of sweetened condensed milk.
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. In a bowl, mix the yogurt, sugar, oil, flour, eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract
3. Place parchment paper in a baking pan and pour the mixture in.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. In a pan, roast the semolina until light brown.
6. Pour the sweetened condensed milk on the cake and spread it with a spoon and sprinkle the roasted semolina on top.
Preparation Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Servings : 3-6 Persons
Meal Type : Dessert