What can I do with wilted basil leaves?
4 cups of flour. 1¾ cups of warm milk. 2 tablespoons of powdered milk. 4 tablespoons of olive oil. 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast. 1 teaspoon of salt. 1 teaspoon of paprika. 1 teaspoon of dried oregano. 1 teaspoon of onion powder. Pesto sauce.
1. Mix the yeast with warm water in a cup.
2. In a big bowl, combine the flour, powdered milk, salt, olive oil, yeast mixture, paprika, dried basil and dried oregano.
3. Knead well until the dough is formed.
4. Sprinkle the countertop with flour and roll the dough.
5. Spread the pesto sauce on the dough evenly, then roll the dough firmly in a cylinder shape.
6. Cut the cylinder in half from the top to the bottom.
7. Roll the 2 halves around each other to form a braid, and bring the edges together to form a circle.
8. Place in an oven pan and bake at 180°c for 20 minutes.
Preparation Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Servings : 3-6 Persons
Meal Type : Breakfast