What can I do with leftover rice with chicken?
12 pieces of phyllo dough. ¼ cup of pine nuts. 1 cup of peas. 3 tablespoons of butter. Cooking oil. Pomegranate.
1. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat and fry the pine nuts.
2. Add the peas and stir until soft.
3. Add the left over rice with chicken and mix.
4. Preheat the oven at 180° C.
5. Place a piece of the phyllo dough in a small bowl and fill with the rice mixture.
6. Fold the sides of the dough to cover the filling thoroughly and brush it with oil to seal it.
7. Repeat the process with the remaining rice with chicken.
8. Grease an oven tray with butter and place the ouzi bundles.
9. Brush the top of the ouzi bundles with melted butter.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes.
11. Garnish with pomegranate.
Preparation Time : Less than 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Servings : 3-6 Persons
Meal Type : Appetizers