What can I do with leftover feta cheese?
450g of minced meat. ¼ teaspoon of black pepper. ½ teaspoon of salt. ¼ cup of parsley. ½ cup of feta cheese. Cooking oil. ½ onion. 2 garlic cloves. ½ can of chopped tomato. ½ teaspoon all spice. ½ teaspoon dried basil. ½ teaspoon cumin powder.
1. Preheat oven to 200°c.
2. In a bowl, combine the minced meat with cumin, allspice, black pepper, salt, dried basil and parsley.
3. Take a small piece of meat and flatten it slightly, then place a small amount of feta cheese at its center and fold it into a ball. Repeat until all the meat and cheese are used.
4. Put the meatballs in an oven tray.
5. In a skillet, fry the onions and garlic in some oil garlic.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes, black pepper and dried basil.
7. Pour the mixture on the meatballs.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Preparation Time : 10 - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time : 20 - 30 Minutes
Servings : 3-6 Persons
Meal Type : Dinner