- 250 grams leftover cooked steak strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red (grape) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- Hummus-bit-tahina* (to serve as a dip)
* This is a spread made of cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with toasted, ground, hulled sesame seeds.
- Cut steak strips into smaller pieces and place in a baking pan.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients except cherry tomatoes. Stir the contents thoroughly until evenly coated with seasoning.
- Spread cherry tomatoes on top of the mix.
- Place in the oven at 180˚C for 20 minutes and serve with bread and hummus-bit-tahina dip.