- 250g leftover cooked chicken
- 1 egg
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Small piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- Ground black pepper
- Plain flour
- Sunflower oil
- Sweet chilli sauce for dipping and salad to accompany
- Process the chicken in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the egg, breadcrumbs, coriander, grated ginger and the chopped chilli.
- Process until the mixture is smooth. Season well with salt and black pepper.
- Using wet hands, divide the mixture into 8 small balls and lightly flatten. Toss in a little plain flour.
- Shallow fry in sunflower oil until golden on each side and serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping and a crispy salad.