- 5 to 6 leftover medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dry mint
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and scoop out seeds. Evenly spread out tomato pieces onto a baking pan.
- Place garlic slices on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle oregano, mint, sugar and salt on tomatoes.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top of tomatoes and then sprinkle them with paprika and black pepper.
- Place in oven at 95˚C for 2 hours. Once done, put tomatoes in a dish and serve.