- 30 grams leftover poached chicken
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 75 grams sliced mushrooms
- 30 grams green onion, chopped
- 4 crepes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup pickled cucumbers, sliced
- Separate chicken into thick shreds and place in a pan over medium heat.
- Add broth and cream cheese and stir.
- Add black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, mushrooms and green onion, stirring occasionally in between. Remove pan from heat after a few minutes. (Do not let the broth dry up.)
- Spread some mayonnaise on a quarter of a crepe (starting about an inch after the edge), place a few pickles on top and add some of the chicken mixture. Then roll the crepe, starting from the side with the filling, all the way to the other end.
- Repeat the same process with the other crepes until all the chicken mixture is used.